Naos Design Group is a complete hands on “Client Service” architecture, planning and design firm. We have established ourselves as a concierge of architecture, meaning we are driven to provide absolute client satisfaction. More than 96% of our projects are from return clients. We dedicate ourselves to delivering successful projects on time and on budget. With our philosophy of incorporating design led by form and function, aesthetics come naturally. From the onset each project receives a personalized hands-on approach from a team of professionals along with direct participation from the firm’s principals. Our team firmly believes that continued success begins and ends with client satisfaction.
Naos is a national design firm that has had the opportunity to work with some of the most prominent corporate clients and well known real estate developers in the country. With the support of our clients, Naos has become well versed in many sectors of the industry completing thousands of projects from Florida to Alaska. We specialize in design, construction documents, interiors, site planning, master planning and extensive field verification for remodel projects.
who we are
Our areas of expertise include:
- Master planned shopping centers
- Core and shell buildings
- Tenant finish
- Owner/tenant coordination
- Fitness centers
- Financial Institutions
- Health Care
- Residential (multi-family and single-family)
why choose Naos Design Group
- Schedules are prioritized and met throughout the project, from initial programming and design to finalization of construction and grand openings.
- We provide options and guidance to make sure the final design decision is the best one for the client.
- Permit process is completed smoothly through an in depth knowledge of local building codes and requirements. We have worked with over 40 local jurisdictions in Colorado, including dozens of projects in the city of Denver within the past year.
- Budgets are implemented through each phase. We have worked closely with contractors and cost estimators on many projects to accurately maintain budgets throughout the scope of our work.
- Design is important. Each project has a distinctive goal with aesthetics. We enjoy working with clients to meet their vision and tie it into a design that works with the overall project.
- From emails to in-person meetings we strive to keep an open line of communication at every step of design. Communication is one of the most important factors to successful partnerships and design.
- We will have dedicated personnel to oversee the construction process and make sure that it goes smoothly.
- Change orders and delays are minimized through extensive details in the construction documents.
Marc J. Breetz is the Principal and a founding member of Naos Design Group. His education includes a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from The Ohio State University and a Master of Architecture from The University of South Florida. Marc is currently licensed in 32 states and holds his NCARB Certification, demonstrating his continued dedication and passion for the field of architecture.
Marc’s extensive experience in site design, master planning, retail design and construction creates a unique advantage to the benefit of the client’s project. This expertise enables projects to be efficiently completed on time and on budget.
In conjunction with the Naos team, Marc has completed over 200 Kroger Branded Groceries projects. As the client director for Kroger, Marc manages projects from proposals through construction administration. Averaging 20 – 25 projects per year, Marc maintains quality control and cost-saving methods to maximize efficiency.
His success can be attributed in-part to his long-term development of client relationships, project communication and active review of all projects completed under the Naos name and architect’s stamp.
Jordan Bonicelli is a proud Colorado Native. In his early years Jordan participated in Varsity athletics and competitive skiing. Mr. Bonicelli earned a Bachelor of Environmental Design from the University of Colorado Boulder. He also holds a Master of Architecture accompanied by a Design Build Certification from the University of Colorado Denver.
Jordan’s inherit design skills are bred naturally through his Italian blood lines. His passion for architectural design is influenced by art, fashion, automobiles and technology. His intuitive understanding of scale is rooted in his appreciation of ancient Roman architecture. Jordan’s extensive education, hands on construction background and diverse design experience lends him the knowledge required to bring innovative solutions to the toughest design challenges. Jordan’s focus is creating a harmonious balance of functionality and form. As Associate Principal and founding member, Jordan is Lead of Design, Client Liason and Director of Operations.